Terms and Conditions
- Event directors sign up anytime between May 1st, 2015 - April 30th, 2016 at http://www.kcbs.us/meals-mission.php.
- Participating events will be chosen on first come, first serve basis contingent on budget and mission parameters.
- Events will be provided Boston Pork Butts for participating teams at their contest.
- KCBS will send participating events documentation on how to fulfill our mission.
- Teams will cook the extra pork butt during the competition, and then turn it in to a designated area and time that has been agreed upon with the food bank.
- Event directors will coordinate a handoff to the local Feeding America food bank or other charity, who will then distribute the food through their network.
- Event directors MUST submit receipts and amount of pounds donated in order to receive reimbursement.
- Upon receiving the receipt, KCBS will then reimburse the event director for the meat purchase.
- As Sam's Club is the Official Supplier for KCBS, we strongly suggest purchasing your meat from your local Sam's Club.
- If you are not already working with a charity, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in locating a local food bank.
All other events that are not funded Boston pork butts from KCBS are still encouraged to participate by collecting non-perishable food or an in-kind meat donation from a local meat department.