Sam's Sizzling ShowdownOctober 10, 2011
Before you even start to think that the Sam’s Club BBQ Tour National Championship is just another BBQ competition, get ready for some twists!
Guaranteed to be a classic event, the Inaugural Sam’s Club BBQ Tour National Championship is turning the heat up a few notches in Bentonville and 6 of the top barbeque teams in the nation will compete head-to-head in a battle for bragging rights and national supremacy. The Sam’s Sizzling Showdown will feature 6 Sam’s Club special guests joining the 6 competing teams. In addition to the special guests, the teams will NOT know what they’re cooking. Just a box with surprise ingredients is all they’ll start with and they’ll be creating both an entrée AND a mouth-watering side dish! On top of all that… they’ll only have two and a half hours to compete! Teams will be scored on creativity, taste and presentation.
Sam’s Sizzling Showdown
When: Friday, October 14
Where: Bentonville, Ark
- 6 top BBQ teams in the country competing joined by 6 Sam’s Club special guests.
- Teams will be given a box with surprise ingredients to use
- Two and a half hour time limit
- Teams will create an entrée and a side dish
- Teams will be scored on creativity, taste and presentation
Who: The five Regional Champions and a mystery team to be drawn on Friday morning!
- Iowa's Smokey D's BBQ (Las Vegas Regional)
- She Thinks My Slabs R Sexy (Ft Worth Regional)
- Fowl Butt BBQ (Indianapolis Regional)
- 3-Eyz BBQ (Laurel Regional)
- Smokers Wild (Jackson Regional)