Turkey Smoke Series
To inspire pitmasters to try turkey this smoking and grilling season, the National Turkey Federation is pleased to partner with the Kansas City Barbeque Society to launch the inaugural Turkey Smoke Series. The Turkey Smoke Series will incorporate a turkey category into select KCBS-sanctioned contests across the U.S. during the 2020 barbeque season. Thousands of dollars in extra prize money and bragging rights will be up for grabs! Winning recipes will also be featured across KCBS and the National Turkey Federation websites and social channels.
Turkey Smoke Contests
*Dates are subject to change. Additional contests may be added to the series.
- Turn-in 5/3-5/16 Virtual Turkey BBQ w/The BBQ League Everywhere
- Turn-in 6/1-21 Giant BBQ Battle Virtual Experience Contest
- July 31-/August 1 Hawgin' on Lanier Gainesville, GA
- August 14-15 BBQ and Fly in on the River Excelsior Springs, MO
- September 18-19 KTD Smokin Gobbler Cook Off Worthington, MN
- September 18-20 The Oklahoma grand BBQ Championship Shawnee, OK
- October 2-3 Smoketoberfest Ottumwa, IA
- October 16-18 Red, White & Que Jackson, NJ
- November 13-14 KCBS World Invitational Mayetta, KS